Search

Sunday 7 October 2012

Tablet Mode is (almost) Here

Tablet mode is finally working.
The toggle is the first one in the new Sapir Settings item.

This is how it looks on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III, for example:








It should work on all devices, though I'm still testing it.

Not everything is working yet - for example, I still need to add the battery icon to some of the views and clock will only show on the expanded bar, but it's already usable as it is.
Looking forward to hearing your comments after I release this. Probably later today.

3 comments:

  1. Hi.
    Testing tablet mode on P1000, I am unable to access all applications. The icon in top-right corner is missing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working with the tablet as a daily driver. Can you please send a screenshot?

      Delete